The Art of Poetry

    I'm just like every single other person on the planet, I LOVE poems. I celebrate the art of poetry with you today, with this beautiful poem that I've constructed. 


Sonnet #3748
I look at the poem and I see words
but my eyes just see a bunch of chaos.
I strode down the page looking like a boss
but found myself to be as weak as birds.
Should I separate my time into thirds?
or maybe I should just use a strong gloss
on my paper to minimize the loss.
Either way, I might need to leave the nerds.

I see an outlandish word and think, wow
maybe I don't have to give up just yet.
Let me milk this word for all it has, now.
I'm improvising stuff due to the threat
of time that will not let me explain how
this man lost all his money in a bet.




Comments

Popular Posts